Saturday, March 3, 2012

Hope

Baby, I love you, though God has not given you to me;
I spend my whole life learning patience and that is now what I am trying to be.

I love you though we have not met, and though you are not yet real;
Somehow you are in every thought, and love is all I feel.

You're a dream I didn't know I had, a prayer I didn't know I would pray;
A song that I would sing to you, if only you would stay.

We want you in our life to share a love that is so strong;
And we will continue to wait for you-it does not matter how long.

We believe God's perfect plan so you will come when the time is right;
And though you are not real yet, you are already Mommy's delight.

I want to hold you in my arms and teach you to be great;
 I want you to be our legacy, our destiny, our fate.

Your daddy and I love you and we cant wait for the day;
When we can kiss you gently and you will not go away.

We have a wonderful marriage, maybe this hardship is our test;
But holding hands together, we continue to pray for the best.

That you will grace our lives with greatness and make us a family;
So the love that is too much for two can soon be shared by three.
                                                                  -By: Kristine Ireland Waits-

No comments:

Post a Comment