Saturday, March 17, 2012

Spartans Win!!!

Last weekend we had such a blast down in Indy.  The past few years, Brett and I  talked about going down to Indy for the Big 10 Basketball Tournament.  It was a beautiful weekend and to top it all off, MSU are Big 10 Champs!!  Because of this win, MSU got a number one seed in the March Madness Bracket! I'm a little excited :)
We had beautiful weather and even better company.  We are so blessed to be surrounded by great and supportive friends and family. 

Quick update on me.  I am in great spirits! (I think the weather helps :))  I know that God had a plan for me and I have turned this over to Him.   I thought I was going to be off the Metformin this past week, but I will be on it till May 4.   This is when I will see Dr Jarrett again and we will come up with "Plan F".  I will admit, I think the Metformin is working.  My cycles used to be about 20-22 days and now they were 27 days last month and 29 days this past cycle! This is great progress for me.  I ask for prayers as we try like crazy these next couple of months.  I would love to see Dr Jarrett in May with great news and tell him we wont need him anymore :) 

I would also like to thank EVERYONE for their prayers and support.  YOU guys keep us going.  YOU guys give us hope when we feel like we have none.  Thank You to everyone for your facebook messages.  They mean the world to me! THANK YOU!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment